On October 24, as part of the 2017 Annual Chamber dinner, Executive Director Tyler Jacobs presented the 2017 Chamber Annual Awards to our very deserving winners, who despite being surprised by the announcements made some fantastic acceptance remarks.
- Dan Price, President of A-1 Printing, Inc. was selected as the 2017 Citizen of the Year.
- Sue Logsdon, owner and manager of U Be Dazzled Boutique was given the2017 Volunteer of the Year Award.
- Avita Health System was awarded the title of 2017 Business of the Year.
- Katie Kruse, owner and stylist of Salon Ooh-La-La was recognized as 2017 Young Professional of the Year.
- The 2017 Organization of the Year Award was given to the Crawford County Community Concert Association.
Congratulations to all of this year’s award winners!
Photo: l to r. Dan Price, A-1 Printing, Inc.; Sue Logsdon, U Be Dazzled; Jerry Morasko, Avita Health System; Tyler Jacobs, Bucyrus Area Chamber of Commerce; Katie Kruse, Salon Ooh-La-La; Tom Holtshouse, Crawford Co. Community Concert Association