Join Us for Celebrity Bartender and Support Your Local United Way!
Thursday, June 6 | 6 to 8 PM
Join the Bucyrus Area Chamber and Galion-Crestline Area Chamber for a collaborative Business After Hours benefiting United Way of Crawford County. This will be an evening of creative cocktails handcrafted by local celebrity bartenders, including Bucyrus Chamber’s Executive Director, Tyler Jacobs and Galion-Crestline’s Member Engagement Director, Miranda Jones. Tip your favorite bartender to help them win!
Special thanks to the Pickwick Place for sponsoring this year’s Celebrity Bartender!
This year’s Celebrity Bartenders –
- John Bassett, Iron Vault Distillery
- Mike Dostal, Dostal & Kirk
- Lynne Foust, Galion City Schools
- Casie Grau, Ohio Mutual Insurance Group
- Clayton Herold, Richland Bank
- Tyler Jacobs, Bucyrus Area Chamber of Commerce
- Miranda Jones, Galion-Crestline Area Chamber of Commerce
- Shelli Loy, Consultant Pharmacist for Remedi
- Justin McMullen, Crossroads Original Designs
- Brad Murtiff, First Federal Community Bank
- Matt Orians, Mizick Miller
Event registration is free. Drinks and raffle tickets will be available for purchase at the event – don’t forget to bring cash to tip your bartenders! Register online here or call the Bucyrus Area Chamber of Commerce at 419-562-4811.
Visit @UnitedWayCrawford on Facebook for event details and previews of each celebrity’s signature drink! Your investment in United Way helps fund community programs that improve the health, education, and financial stability of Crawford County residents.