The 2020 Chamber Business & Industry Forecast Breakfast will be held on Thursday, February 27 at Trillium Event Center. Many thanks to our title sponsor, Ohio Polytech! Doors will open at 7:30 am and the breakfast buffet, catered by Katering Kountry Style and sponsored by FCBank, will be available at that time.
The annual Forecast Breakfast gives our members the opportunity to hear community and industry leaders reflect on the results of the previous year, discuss plans for the coming year, and to forecast the impact of market trends and outside elements on local business.
Our 2020 speakers include (subject to change):
- Jason Tharp, Ohio Polytech
- Sarah Lehnhart, A-1 Printing
- Mark Pfeifer, Mark’s Homemade Ice Cream
- Sarah Nigh-Bruner, OD, Ohio Eye Associates
- Jeff Kirk, Dostal & Kirk Insurance & Financial Services
- Erin Stine, Crawford Partnership
- Victoria Caldwell, Humane Society Serving Crawford County
- Jim Spreng, Spreng Capital Management
Reservations are required, tickets are $20 per person or $140 for a table of 8. Make your reservations here or call 419-562-4811.