Bucyrus Bicentennial Fireworks
July 3, 2021 @ 9:30 pm
Parade and Fireworks Details:
Saturday, July 3
The parade will start at Harmon Park Soccer Fields and travel southbound on Lane Street to the Bucyrus Elementary School.
NEW FIREWORKS LOCATION THIS YEAR:
- The Kiwanis’ Fireworks will be shot off in Harmon Park. This will be a completely AERIAL fireworks display–there are no ground displays.
- Viewers will NOT be allowed to view the show in Harmon Park due to safety regulations. Instead, see suggested viewing places below.
- The fireworks show will be twice as long as previous years (running 45+ minutes-) and will be completely visible all the way downtown.
- The fireworks display will start at dusk (APPROXIMATELY 9:00 pm).
Suggested Places for Viewing the Fireworks:
There will be multiple locations to view the fireworks. The following spots will provide the best view and sound experience:
- Designated areas to position chairs in the downtown area (Don’t forget to bring your chairs)
- Some nearby parking lots (See below)
Suggested Parking Lots for Viewing the Fireworks:
- Holy Trinity Parking lot
- TMobile shopping plaza lot
- Job & Family Services lot
- Old Kime Lumber location
- Board of Education parking lot
- Hospital parking lot