“May the Fourth” Chamber Bar Crawl
May 4 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $20.00
PLEASE bring $20 cash or check to our ship before departure. If you would like to prepay or be invoiced, please make arrangements with Jessie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Join us in a community very very close by to patronize our local bars and restaurants for Star Wars day! There will be door prizes, raffles, transportation provided by Ohio Specialty Services and more. Earn extra raffle tickets by wearing a Star Wars shirt and even more by dressing up like your favorite character!
The schedule is as follows:
- 4:00-5:00-Register at Old 30 BBQ (look for person holding light saber), drink, eat, awaken your force, get on bus.
- 5:00-5:15-We arrive at the Wren’s Nest. Get your galactic passport punched (you’ll receive at registration and use at each stop), grab a drink, tip Trina well.
- 6:00-6:15-Arrive at the VFW #1078, grab a drink and a snack, thank a vet, and remember that, “Your focus determines your reality.”
- 7:00-8:45-Arrive downtown. Stop at (and get your passport punched):
-the Crazy Fox
- 9:00-Arrive safely back to your vehicle. Bucyrus has several taxi options. If you need help organizing a safe ride home, let us know.
TO REGISTER: Simply send an email to: email@example.com with BAR WARS in the subject line. Crawl open to the first 30 registered adults 21+
COST: is $20 and includes raffle tickets, a can coozie and a safe comfortable ride aboard our ship. Bring cash or check day of, or make other arrangements.
“Do or Do Not. There is no try.”
Come out and support our bars, some who weren’t operating at this time last year, and May the 4th be with us all!